This level 2 NVQ certificate will provide students with the key skills they need to be successful, including how to sell face to face and how to sell over the telephone via inbound and outbound calls.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 22 credits: 9 credits from mandatory units and 13 credits from optional units
- Time planning in sales
- Complying with legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in a sales or marketing role
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Selling face to face
- Inputting and accessing sales or marketing data in information systems
- Processing sales orders
- Preparing and delivering a sales demonstration
- Monitoring sales deliveries
- Supporting customers in obtaining finance for purchases
- Generating and qualifying sales leads
- Meeting customers’ after sales needs
- Obtaining and analysing sales-related information
- Obtaining and Analysing Competitor Information
- Buyer behaviour in sales situations
- Communicating using digital marketing/sales channels
- Communicate information and knowledge
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
Face to Face Learning – £795 + VAT
Face to Face learning takes a traditional approach to learning where our students will be attending regular taught sessions at an MKNCC Campus.
Distance Learning – £395 + VAT
Distance Learning puts you in the driving seat, it gives you ultimate flexibility allowing you to manage your learning journey using our extensive online resources.
The course is assessed through practical engagement, including, facilitation of learning in groups, giving feedback, identifying individual learning needs and facilitating learning by demonstration and one to one instruction. In order to qualify for the certificate Coaching participants must:
- Fully attend and complete the programme
- Demonstrate their coaching skills during the programme to a satisfactory level as specified by the lead facilitator