This level 3 certificate will provide them with the key skills they need to be successful, including the principles of digital marketing and research and understanding the relationship between sales and marketing.
The purpose of the qualification is to develop knowledge and understanding to support learners who are employed in a role at a team leader/supervisory level which includes marketing. It could also be used as a progression to employment.
Learners must achieve 19 credits: 13 from the mandatory units and a minimum of six from the optional units –
- Principles of marketing and evaluation
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and how to develop and evaluate own performance at work
- Principles of digital marketing and research
- Principles of marketing stakeholder relationships
- Principles of market research
- Understanding the relationship between sales and marketing
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
Face to Face Learning – £995 + VAT
Face to Face learning takes a traditional approach to learning where our students will be attending regular taught sessions at an MKNCC Campus.
Blended Learning – £695 + VAT
The Blended learning route offers students a hybrid which combines our state of the art distance learning platform with intensive workshops.
Distance Learning – £495 + VAT
Distance Learning puts you in the driving seat, it gives you ultimate flexibility allowing you to manage your learning journey using our extensive online resources.
The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance. All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a pass – there is no grading.