This level 2 certificate will provide learners with the key skills they need to be successful, including understanding the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales and marketing and understanding the relationship between sales and marketing.
The purpose of the qualification is to develop knowledge and understanding to support learners who are employed in a role which includes marketing or as part of progression into the marketing sector.
Learners must achieve a minimum of 15 credits; 10 credits from Mandatory Units and a minimum of 5 credits from Optional Units
- Principles of marketing theory
- Understanding legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales or marketing
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of digital marketing
- Principles of market research
- Understanding the relationship between sales and marketing
- Principles of customer relationships
There are no specific entry requirements however learners should have a minimum of level two in literacy and numeracy or equivalent.
Face to Face Learning – £795 + VAT
Face to Face learning takes a traditional approach to learning where our students will be attending regular taught sessions at an MKNCC Campus.
Distance Learning – £395 + VAT
Distance Learning puts you in the driving seat, it gives you ultimate flexibility allowing you to manage your learning journey using our extensive online resources.
The qualification is assessed by internally set and marked assessments subject to external quality assurance. All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a pass – there is no grading.