This highly practical course allows you to enhance the skills that deliver excellent consultancy projects. You will develop the tools and techniques to provide superior service as you achieve peak performance in meeting client needs. The course will enable L&D professionals to build on their deep understanding of the human side of change and acquire the skills that will help organisations maintain competitiveness and strategic alignment through all levels of the business. The programme is built on the foundation of a four-day face-to-face workshop supported by 2 blocks of personal development including self-learning modules and participation in a virtual learning group.
Completion will provide entry into the Institute of Training and Occupational Learning as a full Member.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Manage the process of consulting.
- Deliver business improvement.
- Build productive relationships.
- Successfully control consulting programmes.
- Develop elite workgroups.
- Navigate organisational complexity.
- Control your personal environment.
This qualification will develop your competency within the consultancy delivery process giving you the tools and techniques you need to deliver value to them. This course will include the following and more;
- Consulting roles, styles and responsibilities
- Consulting models, methods and processes
- Organisational change
- Communication skills
- Analysing skills
- Influencing skills and decision making
- Conflict management
- Consulting tools & techniques
- Presentation skills
There are no specific entry requirements
£2350 + VAT
Your fee includes:
- Registration and certification
- Comprehensive course notes supplementary learning resources
- Marking & moderation
- First-year Membership of the Institute
Full-time: four-day teaching block (including an assessment day)
25th-29th June; 23rd-27th July and 27th-31st August, 2018
Please enquire about blended and or distance learning for this course if this is something you’re interested in completing.
The course is assessed through practical engagement, including, facilitation of learning in groups, feedback and a written assignment.In order to qualify for the award the participant must:
- Fully attend and complete this course
- Maintain a reflective learning journal that has been assessed as satisfactory by the lead tutor
- Demonstrate training skills during the programme that have been assessed as satisfactory by the lead tutor. These will include carrying out a facilitated group learning process involving activities and the giving of feedback; identifying individual learning needs for a given individual and facilitating their learning through demonstration and one-to-one instruction
- Deliver a short, interactive presentation to the group
- Complete a written assignment relating to the programme. The precise nature of the assignment and the criteria for assessment are to be determined by the group with appropriate guidance by the tutor. Initial assessment and feedback will be undertaken by the group, led by the tutor, with final marking by the tutor.